Last Updated: 10/03/16
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully.
By accessing the chat system you (the User) are agreeing to be bound to these terms of service in addition to the terms of service for The Last Stand : Dead Zone (the Service). If you do not wish to be bound by these terms of service, you may not access or use the chat system.
You represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract (If not, you are required to consult a parent or legal guardian). The online chat system (communications system) is provided as an in game service for The Last Stand: Dead Zone, and as such is governed by the Services overarching Terms and Conditions. The chat system covers all forms of communication including, but not limited to, public conversations, private messaging, alliance organisation, player names and trades.
As the chat system is a public space, it is required that users conduct themselves in a respectable manner.
The following is a general guide to topics and behaviours that will not be tolerated within the chat system:
- Inappropriate, non-game related chat
- Inappropriate user names
- Abusive Language
- Aggressive behaviour
- Sharing of personal infrormation and or sharing of account details
- Discussions of a sexual nature
- Links to inappropriate material of a sexual or graphic nature
- Discussions of an extreme or inciting nature
- Discussions of or relating to illegal activity
- Racial or Religious Slurs and attacks
- Any discussion of rape
- Threats of physical violence or death
- Discussion of or requesting hacks / exploits
- Deliberately spreading false information
- Use of the trade rooms for public conversations
- Use of the public room for trade negotiations
- Abuse or Trolling of the moderators or developers
- Bad word filter testing
- Insinuation of hacking / cheating / manipulation of systems
- Solicitation, sale or discussion of the sale of in-game items outside of the Service
- Solicitation, sale or discussion of the sale of Accounts
- Abuse or misuse of the Report function
- Threatening to report other users for any reason whatsoever
- Collusion with the goal of having another player banned
Please report instances of the above infractions when it is warranted. Reports will be reviewed periodically by Con Artist Games staff and appropriate action will be taken. False reports and reports of no consequence will be met with bans for the User making the report.
3 Strikes and you're out. Players who are banned from the game for violations of the above terms or the more general terms of service, will be given a Strike. With each additional strike, the length of the ban will increase, until the final strike. At this point, the account is banned permanently.
Any violations of the above terms will result in a Strike.
1st Strike - 24 hour ban
2nd Strike - 4 week ban
3rd Strike - Permanent ban
In cases where behaviour by the User is deemed to be in severe violation of these terms, Con Artist Games staff will apply a Permanent Ban.
Failure to follow the above guidelines can result in disciplinary action which ranges from being given a Strike, to deletion of your game account.
Please note that this is a basic guideline for your benefit and should by no means be considered a complete list. This document may be updated at any time and it is your resposibility to ensure that you have been exposed to it's changes. Forum administrators, moderators and developers will apply and enforce punishments as they see fit, with or without prior warning.
If you are banned from the chat system, some or all associated accounts will also be banned. Entering the chat system with an alternative account (alt) while banned will result in a ban for the alt account of similar or increased severity.
CON ARTIST GAMES MAY SUSPEND, TERMINATE, MODIFY, OR DELETE ANY ACCOUNT, USER OR PLAYER AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON OR FOR NO REASON, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU.